Pssst... you can edit the text! Just click it :)

Get a Free Website, Domain & Hosting For Live Practice



Work on Live Projects

Case Studies

Free Unlimited Doubt Session

Corporate Level Training

Lead Generation For Business

Earn Money With Freelancing

Excellent Future Scope

best seo training institutes in saket

Why you should join DMT classes

best seo training institutes in saket

Internship Facility

Small Size Batch(5-10 Students)

Interview Preparation

Start Your Own Business

Laptop & WiFi

Better Salary Packages

Exhibit Creativity

career in digital marketing

Why should i do a digital marketing course?

In 2014, around 75% (2.1 billion) of all internet users in the world (2.8 billion) live in the top 20 countries. The remaining 25% (0.7 billion) is distributed among the other 178 countries, each representing less than 1% of total users. China is the country has most users (642 million in 2014), represents nearly 22% of total, and has more users than the next three countries combined (United States, India, and Japan). Among the top 20 countries, United States, Germany, France, U.K., and Canada have the highest penetration, over 80% of population in these countries using internet connection.

best internet marketing institute in saket

Future in Digital Marketing

dmt-best internet marketing institutes in saket

Digital/Internet Marketing will dominate India’s future by turning into mainstream. If we talk about digital India, the marketing trends will show that there will be a huge demand & supply for digital marketing services. However, usingdigital marketing 2018 new tips and strategies, each customer experience will be different using high end data tracking and data management platforms. Earlier, marketers were struggling to identify the effectiveness of their offline/online marketing budget spend. Year by year, marketing teams finding themselves increasing spend on SEO, display advertisements, referral sites and a myriad of other marketing channels, campaigns and content.